Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

31 January 2009

Outting with friends...

Today's outing was with some of my friends... Fuh Wei aka May, Teck Huoy aka Janice and Pei Yi (didn't come last minute cause her laptop got sick).

We meet at my shop at 1pm... not bad.. both of them still remember the way to my shop.... really miss them... even though I'm in the same Uni with Teck Huoy I seldom meet her...the last time I bumped into her was during my ride to church on the way out of PJ gate.
We talked about Uni life...our time spent during secondary school... places we have visited in KL... polities... we had fun... and before we depart we promise to have an outing together at KL (which have been plan long ago but have not happen yet)...hahhah...wakakka....

Today's outing really made me missed my secondary school life a lot. Things are different now... Seeing Fuh Wei and Teck Huoy.... talking to them...hearing them laugh and seeing them smile reminds me of the naughty and adventures girl that I used to be....

Before waving goodbye to them...I asked if they are still keeping the horoscope key chain that we brought together...funny (not)...only Teck Huoy has it...Fuh Wei and me lost ours...(I think mine is in the box...need to check...hahah...) but out of the answers that made me missed studying with them even more is when they say that they are still keeping the key chain or izzit bookmark that I gave them 3 years ago... (the true..I dun even remember giving it to them..) Fuh Wei says her's is hanging on her bag...and Teck Huoy says...she remembers the gift because she sees it frequently... I was touched..really... I never knew... they would keep it...what more use and see it always...I really thank God for such friends...

The 3 of us; Fuh Wei, Teck Huoy and me have been in the same class from form 1 till form 3. We separated during form 4 due to different interests in selecting our course... Fuh Wei took accounting, Teck Huoy took pure science..me..well..like always...rojak..half accounting half science...hahhaha.... after form 5 Fuh Wei went to study at K-Tar and Teck Huoy went to Matric..while I stayed back doing form six.
But...1 main thing that made me realise in today's gathering was how supportive they are...how engcouraging they are... how every words and sentences that flowed out of their lips just made me laugh and smile......
There was something that I shared with them.... I was suprise...really suprise....on how they supported me... I didn't need to convince them.... they didn't question me...they didn't ask why..they didn't ask if I'm sure or not...they didn't doubt.... they were just so sure that things would go well... they even suggested that they would be glad to do it together with me...( that is something that I have miss so much....you know ....people that believe in you...people that trust you....people that give you positive remarks, positive conclusions....people that gives you the peace and asurance that everything will go well....)
It is hard to find friends like that... I give thanks to God..so far...I'm able to mingle and hang around with people I meet and friends that I have made... I'm also glad that I went to City Harvest Church....CHC has been a great blessing to me. It is not only a place where I get to know God better....but it is also a place where I get my weekly dose of encouragement and motivation.
Happy to be positive and will be happier to receive some too!
Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: