Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

07 September 2010

23rd Birthday....

Hey... A BIG thank you to everyone who has made my birthday so awesome. This year birthday is more calm and peaceful compare to my 22nd birthday..... 2 water sabos.... phew!

E12! Thanks for starting the ball rolling in celebrating my birthday on Thursday (02.09.10). I didn't expect to be sabo with a cockroach....... and the game time with all the sticky notes on my face.... hahhaha.... good one!!! Guess it was really payback time.... Kevin! Sherene! Lee! watch out for your birthday soon.... muhahahah!!!






Next my house mates - Li Chin, Jessica, Zhong Yuan, Alan and half house mate Ken. Thanks for the steamboat session.... enjoyed myself a lot... it is always fun to have meals together.... sorry for the phone call during the birthday cake entrance.... ahhahah.... the trip to I-City was good too! Thank you for the gifts too! Hahhaha.... whose idea was it to hide the gifts in my cupboard? Lolx.... I didn't even touch the bag cause I thought it belongs to Li Chin.... good thing Li Chin told me if not it will be sitting there till we graduate.... lolzzz....... anyway... Thanks guys! and GURLs! really appreciate it!!! Woot! it is amazing to know I have great friends around me!!! 
  

 

Last but not least, my family! Muakzzz! Thanks mum for taking the effort to call me before leaving to US.... Thanks Sam for buying a little cake to celebrate with me on Sunday before we took off to Labuan... :) I like the little cake so cute!!! Abigail and Rachel.... thanks for waiting for to celebrate with me... even though it was just a simple song and cake... it still feels nice to be able to celebrate my birthday with my family after 3 years.




Thanks everyone for the gifts and companies during my birthday! 



I will cherish all the memories that we shared.... to everyone who messaged me through FB and phone... thanks a millions too! I will remember the advise you all tell me.... hehehhe....  Thanks a lot!!!! 

ps: Thanks Sherene for the movie.... :p

Hugs and Kisses!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: