Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

16 September 2010

~Holidays~

So here I am.... my holiday at Labuan is officially over....... It was a great holiday even though I was
1. The maid - doing all the sweeping, mopping, cooking and washing.
2. The mom - instructing my sisters to do this and that, to get things done fast and to make sure they behave themselves.
3. The shopkeeper - Opening and closing my parents shop faithfully from 6th Sep till 14 Sep.
4. The driver - Thank God for Sam who drove from 6th Sep - 12th Sep. My job started on the 13th....

My original job scope that I love and enjoy.....being
5. The BIG sister!!!! Which includes loving my brothers and sisters, make sure they are having a great time always, being love and cared for at all time. To bring laughter and joy into their lives and to mold them up to be people with great character!

My holiday this time comes with extra baggage because my parents flew to USA to have their honeymoon...hahaha.... ya it is tiring... but I learned a lot.... now I know it is not easy to run a household and I really appreciate my parents even more now.... they never give up in bring me up no matter how naughty I was.... :) Thanks daddy and mummy Love you both....

Some of the things that I did during the holidays


Hari Raya!!!
Met up with some of my ex-class/school mates and we went house visitation. It was fun being able to meet them again... on the way and while visiting another ex-school mate's... well, we bump into more ex-school/classmate. Yay for coincidence! One of my friend is now a reporter for Daily News... cool right... I know the newspaper might not be famous... but it is still awesome.... most of the raya pictures are taken by her. Then there is one that is going to be a pilot soon... we were joking about leaving his flight if ever we know that he is driving the plane....hahahha..... and Herdawati; Woot! visited her house the second last... her hubby's cooking was awesome... the soto was great ...too bad only managed to eat some cause too full due to eating at Farid's house too much..... here are the pictures.....

The first house was Susilawati's house on 1st day of Raya. No pictures was available.... sorry guys!

The second day of Raya, we went first to Farid's house...


 

The second house was Irwin's house.... there we bumped into Peter and the gang.... hehehe
 

Third house is Herdawati's house... Khatijah has not uploaded the soto photo.... hmmm.... the soto really tasted great... if any of you happen to drop by Labuan... her soto is a must try.....

Lastly, Umi's house.... 


Lepak Session with my siblings!!!
During first day of raya.... the mall was almost empty.... maklumlah Hari Raya! So I lepak with my sisters and brother by taking some pictures and later for an ice - kacang session at Medan Selera.


Enjoying Nature!!!
One of the things that I must do when I return to Labuan is to go to the beach. This time I went to watch the sunrise... but sadly it was a cloudy day... and the sunrise could only be seen from far because the part of the beach that is nearer to the sunrise is located in the army base.... For sunrise.... I only managed to watch the sunset from my house view... but I love the blue sky.... miss the blue once I landed in KL today....
 

I think that is about all my holiday is... no pictures of my cooking this time... didn't have time to prepare anything special because was busy with my parents small humble stall.... I did enjoyed myself in fact looking back at the pictures I too!!!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: