Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 September 2010

Rescue Me

When I'm alone the world is such a different place
Sometimes its hard to keep the smile upon my face
It seems like I try so hard and still I let you down
Its taken so long but now theres one thing that Ive found
When everything starts crashing down
When all I know falls to the ground
When darkness comes and I can't see
You're always there to rescue me

Just when I think that I've got it figured out
You open my eyes and let me see that there no doubt
But You've got it all within the power of Your hand
It seems like the more I know the less I understand

When everyting starts crashing down
When all I know falls to the ground
When darkness comes and I can't see
You're always there to rescue me
When all my strength has turned to fear 
When I wonder if you're near
When I don't know how to break free
You're always there to rescue me

I wonder if I'll make it through this darkest night
I need to know Your strength in me gonna win this fight
Im reaching out won't You take my hand show me to the light
I know You're by my side

It seems like I try so hard and still I let you down
Its taken so long but now theres one thing that I've found

When everything starts crashing down
When all I know falls to the ground
When darkness comes and I can't see
You're always there to rescue me
When all my strength has turned to fear
When I wonder if You're near
When I dont know how to break free
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me 


I was listening back to some albums produced by Planetshakers during my teenage years. As I was listening to one of the album this song was being play. I have always love this song, not because of the melody or the rhythm but it is because of the lyric.


The lyrics of this song really encourage me during my sad and disappointed moments in my life. It really speaks of my life as sometimes in life I really feels that it is just super super hard to keep the smile upon my face when things are not going my way and I'm just having a bad day or when all my hard work are just crashing down(I think most of us can relate to this).


Back in my teenage days I would plugged my mp3 into my ear and listen to Planetshakers songs. "Rescue me" would never fail to encourage me each time it was being play. I'm always reminded that everything will be fine because I have Jesus on my side and He has said that He has a wonderful plan for me even before the day I was born.


Today, before this song is being played, I was thinking about the road I'm walking in life now. It is the right one? Is it according to God plan for me? What am I going to be in the future? Thinking about the people I'm facing now and will be facing soon or later in life, it was not until this song was played that I suddenly realize that I'm the child of God and He has promise that  in all things He will work for the good of those who love Him. I should not be a worrier, instead I should have faith and believe. 


I 'm assure that no matter what happen now or in the future it will always turn out for my good and if ever I'm in trouble. He is always there to rescue me. :)


Anna aka Bell Bell   

No comments: