Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 August 2015

Broken by A.L Tan

It hurts so much that I'm starting to despise you.

I know it is not fair.

It's all my own doing.

You did nothing but I fell for you.

I'm so addicted to you.

I'm not okay.

I want your attention.

When you ignore me.

I'll be thinking of a million reason to stay positive.

I'll turn to God and pray for Him to take this pain away.

I'll cry in His presence,  begging Him to take my heart back from you.

I wrote poems after poems.

Hoping to write this love pain affair away.

It stays, doesn't seems to go away.

Even if you knew, what could you do?

Nothing. Yes, nothing.

I'm nothing to you.

No comments: