Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

28 August 2015

Someone Not Me by A.L Tan

I turned the other way today.
Just to avoid from walking into you.

Well you realised it,
As you turned the other way,
Appearing before me again,
As I was entering the door.

Maybe it's just my own imagination.
You might not even realised,
That I turned the other way.

Well you appeared again as I entered the door,
I felt that you were looking, hoping for something more.
I didn't acknowledge your presence and entered that door.

As I emerged out from that faithful door.
I was hoping, just maybe you will still be there.
Instead it was another waiting for me there.

My eyes searched around for your face.
My ears listened for your voice.

Soon I spotted you in the other room.
Chatting away with your other friends.
You sounded happy, I wanted to be with you.

I entered that same place to be with you,
But you left the moment I entered there.
My heart stopped and I wished I wasn't there.

I left the room after you did.
Maybe you felt the earlier action I did.
As I exited from that door,
You called my name at the corridor.
My heart starts beating once more,
I turned to smile and smile at you more.

I listened to you by the corridor,
As you told me someone will only talk to you tomorrow.
I turned to that someone and rubbed the head.

You look at us as you start to say
I miss you someone,  I miss you someone,  I miss you someone.

Deep in my heart as I heard those words.
I wished that maybe that someone was me.

No comments: