Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

29 August 2015

Feelings From You by A.L Tan

It's hard to describe this feeling.
It's pain, it's brokenness, it's misery.
It's the feeling I get from you.

I get the feeling that I'm annoying you.
I get the feeling that I'm disturbing you.
I get the feeling that I'm a burden to you.
I'm sorry but that's the feeling I'm getting from you.

I'm not sure if it's true.
I'm not sure if it's real.
I'm not sure if it's reality.
But that's the feeling I'm getting from you.

It could be me over thinking.
It could be me wondering too much.
It could be me worrying too much.
I'm sorry but that's the feeling I'm getting from you.

I wonder why I feel this way?
Maybe it's true you are tired of me?
Maybe you reply my text just to be polite?
I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I'm getting from you. 

This feeling I'm getting from you.
It breaks my heart.
It makes me feel stupid.
It gives me bad vibes.

I know I'm wrong.
Why do I get these feeling about you?

I get the feeling that you don't want to talk to me.
I get the feeling that you want me out of your life.
I'm sorry but that's the feeling I'm getting from you.

It hurts deep inside.....

No comments: