Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

29 August 2015

Self Destruct by A.L Tan

Today was the worst in 2015.
I felt so distant,  so far away.
I felt so abandoned,  so unwanted.

I know the reason for feeling this way.
It's all my own doing.
Thanks to over thinking.

Every late reply breaks my 💜 a bit more.
Every Okay, Okayyy, Ohokay, Ohkkay or Okaayy
Made my 💜 sank even more.

I'm not supposed to feel this way.
I told myself months ago.
That I have to let this feeling go.

I have passed the date I set to forget you.
Instead I fell deeper and harder for you.

I hate myself for this.
Why am I doing this to myself?

Why? Why? Why?
Can't I just feel nothing about you.

No comments: