Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

17 August 2015

Love Me Back by A.L Tan

You may deny and tell me no.
I know you long for another more.

Cover it up with smirks and smile.
Do it all day if that's what you want.
Your love is not for me but her.

It hurts my heart that's for sure.
Just like you, I'll cover it up with smirks.
I'll just continue with it everyday.
Denying I love you more each day.

Each day I look at you from afar.
Wishing that we were not hearts apart.
On days when moon and stars align.
You'll walk up to me maybe from behind.
Call my name and I'm in cloud nine.

I'll think of work and stuff to do.
Just to get my mind off you.
The busyness keeps my mind off you.
But my heart reminds me of you.

If only my heart can obey.
The things my mind frequently say.
Let this love go,  it's not to stay.

I'm just waiting for the day to say.
I love you no more my heart says.

No comments: