Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

08 August 2015

I'm Still Into You by A.L Tan

I know it is wrong but I can't help it.
Oh God, I want it to go away.
Just leave.

I know it all depends on me.
No one is pressuring.
No one is pushing.
It's my choice, it's my feelings.

Countless time,  my heart says she's OK.
She's lying and I know it's true.
I can feel the pain, I can feel the hurt.

Emptiness seems to be fine in the past.
I was happy with emptiness.
Now emptiness means heartaches, brokenness and misery.

It's funny, I'm the one cheering you on.
Suggesting ideas to help you win her heart.
Quietly, I'm slowly dying inside my heart.

You might think that I'm done with you.
That my feelings for you are gone.
Well, I'm not.

I'm still into you.

No comments: