Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

30 October 2008

29.10.08

Today started great...

I posted up something today but delated it during the evening. I just think it is bad for the readers health and mind.

Went to Murni for dinner with a few friends... had a great time....



Came back around 10.++

Could not study well tonight.... found something out... feel bad... but need to keep quiet....(dun ask)... I just need to express myself.......

Hopefully it is not true.... I do not want to spoil the impression that I already build about the person......



Shhhhh....!



Anna a.k.a Bell Bell

2 comments:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

who's dat person?

annalouis87 said...

read the second last line..Shhh! cannot tell to bad....