Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 October 2008

Camps, trip, journey......during raya break.... Peaceheaven

Hi all...bell bell reporting......hahahar....

After the CC Trip I went to the National Zoo but that is not I wanna share here... OK...focus...after the CC trip on Wednesday Jian Han fetch me to church. For what? FOR ANOTHER CAMP...yippy I'm waiting for revival in my life.......so excited...man.....it is just that I do not know how to express so still look like the normal cool and calm Anna at church.....sad right....haiz...

We reach Peaceheaven at 1pm then Sherene and Jian Han shared their lunch with me... Thanks you so much... ( so nice of them, i didn't manage to pack lunch because all the shops are closed and my college didn't provide food during raya break.). On the first day of the retreat, I feel quite lonely as most of the leaders are people that I didn't know and I'm not really good at social...but still need to try to make friends right.....

So during the group session... I got to know a few of my group members.... we discuss of our group name and Amelia came up with the A.T.A.P = All things are possible.. then Jaya came and think a really fun and funny cheer for our group (miss doing the cheer). The first night Ps. Kevin spoken about serventhood... it really was refreshing and it let me think a bit about what I have give and offer to God after all He has done for me....

During the second day... Ps Mike gave and taught us some basic theory about flowing in the spirit. Then we spent some time in Genting in the afternoon. The night session, Pastor Mike taught me a little about how to flow in the spirit and he prayed for a few of the leaders. That I Sherene prayed for me and she told me that I should let go.... well...if it was not for that night I would not know that I have build a wall around myself without myself even know it. At first, I didn't really know what has cause me to build a wall around me but as Sherene prayed on I realised that I have been hurt by the words from people around me.... that is why I'm not good at expressing myself and if I do express myself it would only be certain feeling because I do not what to be insult, look down or even gossip about the action and words I say in expressing myself.

The third day was the best of all, I learn to flow in the spirit and to pass God's message to the person I'm praying for... I learn to realised that God loves me always and that it is not because of the things I do or said but it is because of my faith that I'm the child of God. After the night session I played Werewolf with some of the leaders till 6am.

After the trip, I really feel bless and God presents is more real in my live and I just feel loved all the time. The good new.... my relationship with some people are better now... compare to before..... my feelings and view towards them just change.... that was what I receive when I place all my problem to God and to draw on His might.

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: