Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

13 October 2008

Dance My Love!


Last Friday, CHCKL performed a musical called Dance my love. I invited some of my friends and Li Chin and Zhong Weng came and join us (Bell, Jess and Fish) [ Thanks for all your support Li Chin and Zhong Weng].
The musical is about a ballarina and a street dance that fall in love with each other and how their love and passion for dancing brought them together. The musical is nice and it did touch my heart. It made me realised that all the problems that the characters faces in the musical does happen in reality.
A big tumbs up and bravo to all the crew and people that are in charge and made is musical into a reality.

No comments: