Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

28 October 2008

D33pAvAli 4 m3.....

This is my second time celebrating Deepavali in Kuala Lumpur, but like always I did not go to any house visitation....Me and my roomate planned to go to Sri Paandi's open house but we did not make it because she went to her aunt house during the weekends.

So I went to MPH warehouse sales with Ah Ung and Ung Ung. We went there to have a look at the books and also to accomplish a mission called Mission GAP Fish 1 (just created the term). I was blow out of my mind when I reach there... books where everywhere (der..er...!). I walked around looking for the book I wanted to buy, but sadly I could not find it. We spent almost two hours I think at the warehouse. I was sweaty and smelly... yuck!... Ung Ung... managed to find a good book entitled "Narnia". The book contain 7 stories of the whole collection... and the best part it is only RM15... outside it was RM 80.... so bless....... In total I spent RM 25... I brought 2 books as gifts for my bro and sis.....and Ah Ung brought 11 "Angel" books. She was hunting for the series everywhere at the warehouse as it is RM3 per book and RM 10 for 5......

After finishing our book hunting at MPH warehouse... we went back to 7th college to put out things b4 heading to Midvalley to continue our Mission GAP Fish 1....... we reach there we went to MPH bookstore this time.... We found the book we were looking for... Ung Ung managed to find three books that is interesting....... after surveying the price at a few shop.... we return to MPH to get the stuff we need....

Before going back to MPH, we managed to stop by the Gardens to have..."MEE SUA"... my treat this time... hopefully Ah Ung like it... hahahaha....

We then head to SS2 for PASAR MALAM....yippy.....why... to completed Mission GAP Fish 2... found the stuff... brought it... then walk around... Ah UNg got her handphone case......brought Tong Yuan.... The best thing that happen in the Pasar Malam was when Ah Ung... treat me on a herbal drink.... it was so bitter.... Both of the Ah Ung and Ung Ung... laughed at my expression....

Anyway... it was a fun day.... and that was how I celebrated my D33pAvAli..... Cheers.......

Anna aka Bell Bell...

1 comment:

Colis said...

happy divali dear bell bell... hehe yea that is the best thing ever to see how ppl react after drinking won lou kat... Yes i like it very much, mee sua, thanks ya! It's really fun outing with you guys... ehehe...