Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

19 October 2008

A week..... filled with fun and memories..

The past week had been a great one...... tiring like all weeks but it was full of experience, fun, blessing, joy, happiness, laughter...etc..... thinking about it makes me smile to myself....

Wednesday 15.10.08
Back from class (actually from bagus...ranting session) ..... and guess what? the water supply was cut off at UM... it was so hard to look for water... even the out of campus college's water supply had been cut off.... angry? sticky... you bet... I was stress out... thinking of getting water...... my roomates had their bucket of water so they took their bath.
Just when I was thinking off just jumpping into bed and to take a bath at the faculty tomorrow.... Arul came to my room to ask how was I going to bath...... at last, we decided to call Alicia but Alicia did not pick up her phone.... so whatever we still decided to go to her house without calling her... called Alan and Li Chin... to come along..... After a while I try to call Gilbert (Alicia housemate) and when he said " Ya, sure sure you all come and bath at my house lah" I was like jumpping up and down and just can't stop saying thank you.... To cut a long story very very short..... the four of us Arul, Alan, Li Chin and me had our bath at Alicia's house except Alan.... then we head to Old Town White Coffee for dinner..... then we head back to our own hostel. Thank you so much Alicia, Gilbert, Esther and Nengala for allowing us to take a shower there......















Thursday 16.10.08
One of the days that I love because I finishes class early.... that day we went to SS 14 for lunch the Restauren name is...... (I do not know how to spell... pai se pai se)...but we had fun.....















At night I went to Old Town White Coffee for dinner with my beloved E12 cell group....

Friday 17.10.08
Yippy TESL-ians off day.... went to Digital Mall today with Jess and Alan.... a big thank you to Stephan for fetching us to and flow from there.....

Saturday 18.10.08
Should be going to church today...but I decided to go tomorrow because some of the juniors can't attend saturday's service.... So how did Bell Bell spent the day....? Of course.... go kai kai......
Called Li Chin up.... then she communicated with Ung Ung.... then we are off to 1 U...spent the whole day there... walking from new wing to the old wing and then back to the new wing again then old wing again....look at the directory for nearly 20 times that day..... The funny part was when we could not decide what to eat for dinner..... but in the end we still go back to the small shop that sells mee sua....Each of us had 2 bowls of mee sua that day....super full man.... hahaha......

Sunday 19.10.08
When to church... so gald that I went to church. David Oh's sermon was great..... feel so charge up spiritually..... after lunch... the van sent me back... then I went online for a while... then... I fell asleep at 3.++ pm and woke up and 7.45pm... then I remember that I had assignment to do.... but bad news I lost my question paper... called Arul up.... she has the copy... went to her room tiba - tiba... hungry.... Arul suggested KFC... I think to myself.... ok whatever... so history repeated it self.... "Halo... Alan ah? Li Chin ar? want to go KFC or not...?" and we are off...... but I ended up chatting, talking and taking photos......but not doing assigments.... whatever lah..... helped Li Chin a bit ( I think my talk didn't help much...) but gald to be there for her....... William sent us back to college... (Thanks William!)... then I spent my night till morn at the eating hall doing my assignment together with Zhong weng and my buddy till 4am..... and the story continues the next day......








Monday 20.10.08
Had a great day too...... Arul recommended and Gui Chan drove us to Sri Paandi's for lunch... (Arul says you must not focus on the A's when you says paandi it means another thing).. the lunch was great.... love hot and spicy food... so glad I could at least get a good quality of spicy food beside's college spicy food that taste bad..... In the evening... went to pasar malam (kind of) with Li Chin and Alan... it was rainning cats (miao) and dogs (ruff)...... I do not know what happen... but in the end we ended up at Party Box to sing..... and I'm suppose to have speaking test tomorrow (what am I doing?) (speak only mah...) hahaha.... had a great fun that night... we sang for 4 hours... my parents would... ( I do not want to mention).....
Tuesday 21.10.08
Today is like every other tuesday.... I hope! I still have 7 hours before 12am anything can happen..... Speaking was great... (positive thinking).....
I just want to say a big thank you to Arul, Alan and Li Chin.
Arul for helping me with my assignment.... thank you for the questions.... and for your concern.... and for your visitation to my room sometimes...... Glad to be your friend......!
Alan...a.k.a Ung Ung... thank you for going out with me for the past one week... I know I took a lot of your time.... and cause you to spend your money... really apprciated your care and kindness.....thanks...
Li Chin... thanks for being one of my friends that received signals from aliens.... I really love the way you think.. So creative and original... yup original....hahah........hehhe.... remember oh ! I will be on your sides no matter which is your decision....
Love, kisses and hugs to the three of you... Love you all.....
~Anna a.k.a Bell Bell~





No comments: