Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 October 2008

Colour Personality Test...

Here is my result... do you think is true....? Leave a comment...

My Existing Situation:
Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

My Stress Sources:
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which I imposes of myself or by my own choice and decision.

My Restrained Characteristics:
Willing to participate and to allow myself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.
Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

My Desired Objective:
Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand my fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

My Actual Problem:
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of my own efforts.

Izzit true? Leave your comment..... Thankzz.....

Anna

No comments: