Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

14 October 2008

Like always... the sun shinning bright after a cloudy day.....


Today started like always..... the doom mood that I had last nite still have a little effect on me. Went to class like always.... smile with everyone I met to help lift my mood up and to get ready for today's listening test.... every thing like always.... friends that read my pervious blog tried their best to cheer me up... (Thanks you all knows who you all are) and I on the other hand try to be cheerful to make things better.... after spending the whole afternoon online and chatting with a few friends made me realised that I still have people and friends around me that still care and love me....


After test, went to discussion... that was when I realised that the report that I did last night was kind of cute and funny...( due to the mixture of bad mood, chatting, emailing, blogging, talking, messaging, thinking and typing that was done all in the same time) after a little bit of editing from my group mates it pass...horrey....


The sun started shinning again... when I receive a call from mummy... she sounded happy today... she explain what really happen in the bank... I forgive the lady that cause conflict inside me and my mum.....


So now I'm happy again... sky cleared.... Anna aka bell bell is ringing happily again......
Ding Dong
Anna

No comments: