Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

03 January 2009

03.01.09

Today is the 3rd day of the year 2009. It has been very hard for me to gain access for wifi. Just don't know why my laptop is weak at picking up wifi line when I online at my room....the line will be very good at night like now(3.05am)and it is my sleeping time. So I am now not able to update my blog daily...

I miss chatting on msn messanger....the line is just not stable... but thank God at least I'm able to online in my room this semester.

Li Chin gave me a card... the cartoons she drew was so adorable and cute... in the card..she asked me about my new year resolution... come to think of it...I have no new year resolution this year...so I spent some time to think of a few...

Here they are...

1. Read a book a month..english (anybook will do)
2. Walk with God...
3. Lose 50% of my current weight (dun ask me how much...I have started on that)
4. Smile! (remind me if you dun see me smile)
5. Give my best shot in activites, assignments, projects, etc...that I'm involve.
6. Lastly, love more...more...more....everyone...

I know it is general... but I dun want my new year resolution to stress me out...

Anna aka Bell Bell.....Cheers!

4 comments:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

then y not u upload a picture of my card? u shud ask arul, alan and william to upload too. hehehe then i would be in the limelight for just a sec or two:)

annalouis87 said...

Lol... nobody like that wan...

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

anna...i m preparing to sleep...famous amos called up i now i can't sleep anymore!

annalouis87 said...

So did you get the job?