Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

24 January 2009

Flight Disaster!

I was suppose to flight off from KL at 6.oopm yesterday...Sadly...flight delay...took off at 7.30pm....Everything was well...untill.....the air stewardess announced that we will land at Kota Kinabalu due to bad weather at Labuan. After an hour at Kota Kinabalu we took off at 10.40pm at last we arrived at Labuan at 11.15pm.. WOuuhhh...what a day....never have I experience this type of flight before......Hopefully it will not happen again....sad...but last night flight was exciting because there was a lot of my friends taking the same flight with me....so we chat during the whole journey.

Thank God I arrived safely.....

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: