Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

The rat is gone and the ox is here.

The whole night...my neighbours were burning firecrackers...it was so noisy...but the fireworks at the house behind of my was amazing and beautiful....So cool to watch fireworks at such a near distance.

Most of the houses around my housing area sleep with their house light on to welcome the God of Prosperity...hahahha...I was asking my mum what will happen if they switch off the light. Will the God of prosperity land at the wrong corner of the house or knock into a light post....hahhahha...ok...ok...sorry...sorry...hahahah....just thinking...

Anyway...wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year!
Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: