Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

14 January 2009

14.01.09

Wednesday is the day in the week that I can rest and catch up with my sleep.

Today after Morning prayer meeting....I was so bless...and proud of myself for being able to wake up early to attend prayer meeting.

I only had 1 class today. Profi class was great today.... we had a fun and enjoyable activity...hahah....

Bible study was cancle today....so I spent time doing group study...but like always... none of us did our pre - reading...so we ended up chatting and ordering Mc Donald delivery service...

I spent my afternoon with Li Chin and Arul today and in the evening...I chat with Arul more...Gui Chan...Divia and Yuven....it was fun chatting with them...I was laughing so hard at the jokes that Yuven said....poor Arul...was bullied by him....

Lol...daddy will be down at KL on Friday....will be meeting up with him...hahah....miss him...

Anna

No comments: