Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

11 January 2009

A day out with Ms. Natalie...

Today I went out with Li Chin to PWTC to attend Youth'09.

William sent her to the bus stop... the bus took a very long time to arrive...haiz...looks like the bus service is still the same....not on time....

After we took the bus, we took the LRT to Masjid Jamek then to PWTC using the Sri Ampang line.

We spend 3 hours at PWTC. We watch the street dance competition, a dance workshop..I forgot what was the dance called but I know it originated from Africa (watched it b4 on National Geography) then we watched the pole dancing performance b4 heading to The Mall for dinner. Then we went to a few bookshops.

We arrived back at station University at 7pm... then we took a bus back to UM. A BIG thank you to William for fetching me back to 7th collage...thanks...

I had a great day attending YOUTH'09.. thanks Natalie for going there with me...thanks...muaks! Love you!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: