Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

18 January 2009

Conviction!

Pastor talked about conviction yesterday. He say that if we do not have the conviction in our own heart, people will sense it. We must live out what we believe. If we are talking about giving God our best in offering then we must really give our best.

For the past two days, I have been to Times Square to accompany my dad to a meeting (herbalife). I learn a lot there...like how to convince people...how to talk to people... I was suprise that a lot of the concepts taught in the meeting were actually similiar to most of the teaching in the bible. Cool right? hahhah... I had a great time....yup nearly fall asleep but thanks to the once in a while loud music...it woke me up...

For now... I think I will only consume the product...well..first step...I myself need to be the testimonial of the product......

CNY coming soon...I can't wait to go back this friday... miss my mum, sisters and bro...

Tomorrow will be campus election...dun know I will vote for who... not active this year in campus election...so dun really know who is running for what position...blah..blah...dun care...as long as I can graduate...then everything will be ok....hahhaa....

Oh ya! Morning prayer meeting at church has been great....can't wait for the next one....

Smile....cheers!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: