Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

21 January 2009

Chill people..

I think the world would be a happier, better and nicer place if people would:
1. Learn to forgive
2. Do not be over sensitive
3. Have a positive mindset

Learn to forgive
There is a saying that goes "It is better to give than to receive" but I think "It is better to forgive than to take revenge". I think that people should learn to forgive. Taking revenge and making sure a person received what they deserve for putting you in trouble is just a waste of time. Trust me! I would rather spend my time doing something I like and enjoy than to think of a plan to get even with the person. I do not even know if the person would understand that I am ignoring or sabohing him because of something he has done that has hurt me. People might say " Well I do not care if he feels it or not, but I'm happy as long as I can do the same thing back to him" Yo! What is the big deal it is just a waste of time, I might even turn out to be the bad guy in the end. Just learn to forgive, it is not hard! I do it all the time. Yes! It takes a long time some time but it is not hard to forgive. Give people chances! Think about it! If it was you who hurt someone, wouldn't you wish that you could be forgiven too? If you accidently knock a cup of coffee on to a person assignment and the next thing you know the person also pour a cup of coffee onto your assignment because he thinks you should receive back what you did to him. Sad right?

Do not be over sensitive
Do not take every word and every action you see and over evaluate them. It will only make your life miserable and it shows that you are not confident about yourself. Sometimes, people say something to you to cheer you up or they really mean what they say, but being over sensitive and you think that they are being sarcastic to you. Sometimes it is better to just accept when people complement you or praise you, you got nothing to lose...just extra smiles to give away. If they were really being sarcastic to you, but you take what they say for real and give them a smile in return, that will make their plan backfire and in the end they are the ones that will be taken aback. Chill.... learn to relax sometime...if not it will be hard for you to understand jokes...lol...

Have a positive mindset
Positive mindset? Sometimes, even I myself finds it hard to tune into the positive frequency when everything goes wrong. What do I do? Well, just remember that for everything that we choose and do there is always a uncertainty if things will go well or not. This means there is a 50% of things going wrong and there is another 50% of things going right. Well, just choose the second 50% that things are going to be fine. Simple right? If you can find 1000 reasons for things to go wrong. I'm sure you can also find 1000 reasons for thing to go right. It is your choice! To be happy or not....that is all...simple...just focus on making thingsfine.... I'm not saying that just because you think positive means problems will not happens...it is just that...when you do something the effect of the things you did has not happen yet...so as you wait for the result...why not you just pass time by being positive and happy...rather than be sad and worry.

For me...being able to forgive someone, not being over sensitive and to have a positive mindset is a great start in making the world a better place. One of my friend says that I'm always positive. You want to know why? Well, I serve a mighty God. I love Him. I trust Him and I believe all the promises He made. So there are not reasons for me to

1. Take revenge because God says in the bible that He would curse those who curse me and bless those who bless me.
2. Lack confident because He promises that He is always there to lead and guide me.
3. Think negative because it is written in the bible that everything works for good for those who love Him. Everything not certain things...

So chill....!!!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: