Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

10 January 2009

Updates

Have not been updating my blog these few days... well:

1. Bad line..
2. Don't have idea what to write about...

Life have been great so far... with a bit of surprise here and there once a while.
Starting from this Monday, there will be busy days ahead of me.
1. Every day 2 hours of group study after class with Alan, Arul and Li Chin. (Hopefully I can score well this semester since I start super early in my revisions!)
2. Bible study(BS) with Sherene every Wednesday.
3. Giving BS to Zhong Weng. (Day not fix yet)

This semester I have managed to stick to the plans I have decided at the beginning of the year...
1. I managed to wake up 2 hours before class to do my devotion and to prepare myself for class (Dun want to look blur when I enter class)
2. I'm smiling more I think..hahha.. that is for my friends to decide...
3. I have set some time a part to study and look through lessons and books before my lecturer teaches them in class..
4. I keep my promise to myself that I will look good when I'm out of my hostel...I apply makeup..every time I'm out...
5. Once again...I volunteer myself as a leader... Hopefully..I still have what it takes to be a great leader.. If I fail...friends...please help me....let's learn and have fun together....
6.Dieting plan..still ok..need more control...am seeing some good sign..did lose a bit of weight...gambateh...

My nights have been quite relaxing...beside going to CG every Thursday and church on saturday..I don't really have anything to do on other nights except to watch movies and study in my room... So I'm having nice sleep and nice dreams....more time to finish my assignments....

Well...I'm looking forward to tomorrow...Youth'09 will be fun to be at..and my trip back home for Chinese New Year...

Cheers! Love You All! :P

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: