Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

04 February 2016

Post 10

First time a good news didn't feel good or sound good. I'm not excited for it. I'm not looking forward to it. I feel disappointed. Disappointed till the point of hatred. What am I doing? I'm not bringing any change. I felt that I'm being judge. Judge for not fitting into the standard and expectation. I don't want to be a penguin. I want to be me, I don't want to be like everyone else. Don't judge me by the way I look, I still give my all in the things I do. I'm just different in the way I do things and I still deliver the results wanted. Don't ask me to be normal, I'm tired of being normal. I don't even want to walk down the typical road everyone is taking. I know it's the right road but it's not the only right road. Just because I do things differently doesn't mean I'm not a good example. I feel judge. Being judge for being the real me. I'm tired of everything, tired of loving the unloving. Tired. Just tired with my life.

No comments: