Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

14 February 2016

Post 16

Sooo.... yeah.... I was... but never mind. No one cares anyway, at least I know the person that I care  and love don't. Looking at the people around me bruh....  even if they do care, most of the time it's because they have a favour to ask, I said MOST not ALL. The world is such a screwed up place or maybe I'm just living a screwed up life so I see the world in a screwed up view. Let's just settle and agree that I have a screwed up life.

I don't want to talk about today or how I felt or went through. It's just the same, all screwed up. Meaningless, hopeless, lifeless, nothingness aimless etc etc etc.

Never mind  just enjoy this small piano piece that I played. Hopefully the song lyrics if you know it might bring a bit of spark and hope in your life. For me, meh....



Now another piano piece to hopefully help you sleep.......






No comments: