Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

19 February 2016

Post 18

I don't like the way I'm being address and talked to. What did I do to create such an image. Stop judging me, of course I will train them, I don't want me or my girls to be ashamed in front of other teams or states , I can't promise they will definitely win but I can guarantee that they will give their best. Of course they will have the standard, they have already shown they capability last year. The words said to me tells me that I do not do my job well. I know I do. I spent more hours at my work place than at home. I gave so much of my effort into my work than my family. Don't talk to me as if I'm not doing my part well, I have gave more than I'm suppose, I'm walking the extra mile. I noticed I have changed in my response towards work this year, is the change good or bad? I'm not sure but I know the change of attitude is definitely due to the reaction of people around me.

No comments: