Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

25 February 2016

Post 23

Every time I come to realisation of this feeling, my heart will shatter. Every single time. I lose count the number of time my heart has shatter. It's like a cycle that never ends. The feeling of brokenness, sadness, pain and despair all at the same time happening again and again and again. Repeating itself over and over and over again. The reason is simple, it's because of my love for you. The realisation that you will never be mine and you will always, yes always choose the other.

My friend advice to me was 'When it's over, leave. Don't continue watering a dead flower'. I was crying so hard over the phone in December 2015 when my friend told me that. Due to that one line, I decided to stop texting you everyday. I limited my visit to twitter once a month. I decided to treat you as a NORMAL FRIEND.

Guess what? It didn't happen. I still love you as usual and even more actually.

All I can say to my friend today is 'I stopped watering but the flower is still growing'.

I'm still crazily in love with you and I know that you don't care.

No comments: