Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

17 February 2016

Post 17

Well, it's tomorrow. 18.02.2016. I have prayed for God to deliver your family from this challenge. I asked God to give your family strength. I requested God for favour to be upon your family. I told God to turn the situation around and let your family win this. I repeated my prayer for God's hands to protect and bless your family.

I know and I believe that God is on your family side. I believe that He will deliver and guide your family in overcoming this obstacle. I know God listens to prayers and answers them. He will listens and answers your family prayers like the many times He had answered mine.

Do not give up on the situation. Remember, God is in control. Do not stop praying, prayers move the hands of God. Never stop believing even if things doesn't turn out the way you want it to be because God's plans are greater than ours.

I pray and I have faith that the court's verdict will be on your family's side.

God bless and stay strong.

No comments: