Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

13 February 2016

Post 14

I set the rules. I was following the rules well. Everything was beginning to look better. The struggle was slowly but definitely moving away.

I deleted it. I deprived myself from it. I know I should not open it. It reminds me of the past, the heartache, the pain, the tears, the struggle, and the love.

I broke the rule. The rule that was set to keep me from getting hurt, I broke it. The rule that was set to help me move on, I broke it. The rule that was set to stop me from remembering the past, I broke it.

I broke the rule. I'm not suppose to read any posting from it. I'm not suppose to see any photos from it. But, I did. Yes, I did.

The pain has return, yes. The heartache has return, yes. The tears has return, definitely yes.

The love? Well, that is the only thing that remains the same. It just shows that I'm still in the same situation. I'm still in love with you.

No comments: