Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

21 February 2016

Post 20

My heart breaks every time I see you in pictures with another and it hurts even more because I know that you love the one in the picture with you.

Dear God, I really need Your help to break through this feeling. God, I still don't understand the reason that it happened, I never know loving someone could be wrong,  it would hurt this much and it takes forever to heals. God, no matter how hard I tried, it doesn't seem that I'm making progress in moving on. Lord, this can't go on forever. I really need You. I really need You. Help me. Amen.

Now, I understand the sentence 'I love you that it hurts so much'. It really does hurt, it hurts from the deep bottom of my heart. No amount of tears can wipe the pain  away.

No comments: