Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

21 February 2016

Post 19

How funny is life,  I switched on my phone with the loudest ringing tone. It is so that when your message came in, it would wake me up and I can answer it ASAP. When your message came in at 2234, I heard nothing and was deeply asleep. I was woken up by another message beeping at 0012. Disappointed. I really wanted to chat with you but I was really busy with school work in the morning and you switched off your phone the whole afternoon and evening. I was dead tired after finishing youth at 2200. Went to bed straight and hoping the message tone would wake me, it did woke me but at the wrong message and the wrong person. It was suppose to be you, but now I have to chat with this guy instead. Disappointed. We are just not meant to be.

No comments: