Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

23 February 2016

Post 21

I dreamt about you this morning. You were about to get marry. I watched you from the building opposite the church as your were getting ready. The heartache was so real, it didn't felt like a dream. It was so painful. I took the lift down from the building and walk towards the church. I had to tell you for the last time that I love you. You were adjusting your clothes and putting the final touches to look good. I approached you, but you look sad. I asked you about the wedding, you said you don't know who you are getting married to. You have not seen the person yet. You were nervous and didn't want to get married. You told me it was just to make your family happy and that you were just doing your duty. I asked if it was the same case with your sister. Instead, you told me that your sister switched religion when she got married. I said, you cannot do this, you don't love the person you are getting married to, but you looked at me with sad eyes and said that you have no choice, you had to do it. I then asked, what about your crush? You looked at me and gave me a hug. I could feel your heartache, the brokenness, the pain, the sorrow and the sadness during the hug. Then I woke up from the dream.

The feeling of heartache and brokenness was still there from the dream. I still can feel it now and I didn't managed to say I love you before the dream ended.

No comments: