Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

05 December 2008

051208

Today
I went to the shop
To help out...

At the shop..
Mum and I went to Bank Rakyat
To apply a loan under my name

Then...
We went shopping..
But fussy me...
In the end we buy nothing...

I went back home..
And fetch Rechel
For her piano lesson...

Then...
Me and mum
Had pizza...

Sam and Rechel
Went home..
And I stayed back to accompany mum...

We played a few games on Sam's laptop
After closing the shop..we brought some apples
For breakfast...then we had dinner..

It is the first time...
In this holiday that I felt tired...
Excited...can't wait for tomorrow's blood donation...

Love,
Anna

No comments: