Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

20 December 2008

Arts...miss you...


The above drawing, is a drawing of the Penang Bridge.I drew this picture when I was between 13 to 16(forgotten when but those were the years that I study arts). I glue that piece of drawing on my cupboard. It caught my attention when I by pass it last 3 weeks ago. When I just came back.

Drawing was one of my fav subject when I was in lower secondary. No pressure, relax, draw according to the theme and everyone understands what you draw. You score an A.

I miss drawing. I wanted to upload a few more of the drawings but I couldn't find it. Then I remember. I threw it all away liao(already)...aww.. to make room from my form 4 and 5 books when I went up to higher secondary. Too bad...

The Penang bridge is one of my fav sceneries that I like to draw. My fav scenery that I like to draw is the view of sunset by the sea. Hahhah...I remember during form 3 one of the exam question was to draw sunset. I was lazy to draw details.... I just paint the whole piece of drawing block into the colour of sunset..a little yellow, red and orange.. When it dry.. I just draw a girl and a boy playing together at the bottom of the drawing block using black paint....hahah...I was thinking 'sure fail wan" mana tau score A.

The true is, I'm not good at drawing...really....but I'm good at copying...when the teacher ask me to draw a view of the deep sea.... I look for pictures of fishes and copy it onto the drawing block (copy not like putting the picture on the back and trace, look and try to draw the same pattern)hahhaha...

haiz...I really miss drawing....miss..mixing the colours..ahhaah...I remember form 2...ahhah...during arts exam(arts exam is the best because we are allow to talk and move around,I always ended up drawing not only for myself but also drawing for my classmates....) a few of us finish our pictures....we got so bored because it was a 2 hours exam and that was the last paper of the day...you know what the boys did...hahaha...they painted each other hair....hahhah.....wakkakaka....miss my classmates.....

Haiz....miss the old old days.....
Anna

No comments: