Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

25 December 2008

Christmas eve 24.12.08

Christmas eve started like everyday. I woke up. Did the house work, then watched movies then chat online, facebooking..blah..blah..

My Christmas activities really started at 6.30pm. My dad and I went to Gregory house's for dinner. There I meet up with some of my friends. After having dinner, the bunch of us went to church for Christmas eve celebration. This was how the church decoration was like this year.

The celebration was not bad this year. Although I did hope that they would spend a longer time in praise and worship. After service, like every year we would continue to take SS pictures.

The hair band,hmmm...I didn't know from where my bro culik it from...but pakai ambil gambar jeh. The third hand belongs to Alex...That guy..has been very naughty this year......


Min Chun. He looks cute in this hair band. Hahhaha...jatuh saham..tapi tak apa dah berpunyai....

Susan...looks lovely in her pink jacket.

After finish taking pictures at our seats. We continue taking pictures at the church Christmas Tree. The letter "S" looks so big on me...makes me fat...haiz...

This is Alex ( He is my offcial driver this Christmas)...ish..ish... He is bad at posing.
Elisha. Feeding me with one of the chocolates from the Christmas goodie bag.

After arranging my transportation with my parents. I hang out more. By the time we were tired of taking pictures it was only 10.00pm! We found a place to sit. Then me, Loong Ai, Loong Ernn and Susan started chatting, and laughing. Soon our topics were about Alex... well like always...we were bullying him...hahahha....he sat there answering us back....and we tease him more...hahahah....
Soon we got bored.....what to do...? Well, we head back to Gregory's house again...second round (muka tembok)...ahhaha....Alex drove us there. We spent our time there (eating, taking more pictures...drinking(a bit nia)...) from 10.30pm till 12.00am.....basically we welcomed Christmas at Greg's house......You should look at Susan's face....her eye bags were popping out....hahaha.....
Too...bad the pictures are still with Greg...no time to get from him.....

We ate a final piece of cake...which was made by Greg's sister. The cake was tiramisu...it was nice...you know what... I think...Fillipinos are very good at baking and making cakes...I have tasted a few cakes made by them and..it is always nice....

After eating, Alex (which has been my driver for Christmas this year) sent me back home. Then I kiss my mum and family and wished them Merry Christmas.

Full tummy on Christmas Eve.

Anna.

No comments: