Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

21 December 2008

Children Church Party

So this is the day, the children church party. I fell asleep at last at 3am in the morning. Got up at 8am. Chat with Li Chin then had my bath and chat more with Li Chin and then off I go to church.
The children church hall was decorated with beautiful balloons and chirstmas pictures.

The party started off with some games




The children playing bed pulling games. They have to pull their friends across the hall while their friend sit on the bed....
After that was my small sketch...so I did it blah..blah..blah...everything went well.....
This was the gift warp and unwarping comeptition.
After that teacher Linda told the christmas story to the children. Then the children collected their christmas presents and shristmas goodie bag. Like always since the day I was in children church...the goodie bags where fills with chocolates...lots of chocolate....

Lucky kids. Nevemind I will get my christmas goodie bag on 24th Dec...hahah..there even more chocolates...hahahhah.....

After that, the children took their tapau and had their lunch outside.
Let me introduce you to one of my youth.

This is Susan Paul. Well, she is opening one of the kicap bottle that she found in the church kitchen. Dun know whose wan... dun care..me and her too hungry cause didn't eat breakfast. So we hamtam buka kicap to mix with the tapau food from the children church.

Thats all.....

After service, I meet up with the other youths.... Yay! going to Gregory's house on the 24th afternoon...yippy can chill with church gang at last. Susan, Ming Chun, Ming Han, Loong Errn, Loong Ai, Jason, Justin, Roland, Reuben, Adam, Alvin, Gregory and Alex....miss you all... but...haiz....apalah the Alex...I going back already only he came back...anyway..I had a short chat with him... so nice he will be doing his practical at Labuan next sem.....
Merry Christmas! Jingle Jingle!

Anna aka Bell Bell.

2 comments:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

is that cleavage that I see?

annalouis87 said...

Where? where? I dun see anything...your eyes are just playing tricks on you...ahhahh....