Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

22 December 2008

221208

I didn't sleep at all last night.... I dun know what happen...ya..ya... maybe I know... The thing was turning around my mind....I was just thinking maybe if my reaction was different maybe the result will be different. Newton law for every action there is an equal reaction. Maybe...dun know....

I spend the whole night...thinking, uploading pictures, facebooking, listening to music, playing vampire war.

At 7am my family woke up...I saw my mum and I told her...wake me up at 9am...then I fell asleep on the sofa....but my two sister...was noisy like always...so my sleep was disturb....

Since I'm awake I took my bath, breakfast and get ready to go to the salon to get my hair trim. (Yup, decided already...I'm going to keep my hair long...so only going to trim a bit...). I follow my mum around town before we stop by the salon.

I was unfocus the whole day, sleepy and tired.... that's why..... should just fall asleep....when I'm suppose to...haiz..."Anna Anna...you do stupid things sometimes.....isk isk isk....."

But of all the unmotivated day today something good at least happen...hahah...I lose some weight... happy....hahahha...

Got to go...

Anna

No comments: