Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

06 December 2008

Fun..tired...and more fun...

I send my parents to the feri station today. They are going to Kota Kinabalu for a meeting.We had breakfast at Nam Tong.

Then I drove back home. Wash the dishes, wash the clothes, online, check mail, check blogs, listen to music, watch Tv, download more movies...etc.. My brothes, sisters and I then went to Financial Park to open the shop. My brother, Elisha forgot to take his phone...so he keep on bugging me to go back early to get his phone..then again what do I care..his fault that he forgot to bring his phone..ehheh...

After setting up the shop...Samuel, Elisha, Rechel and I went for blood donation. Samuel couldn't donate because he just donated on 27/9/08 (not yet 3 months) so he when back to the shop. Elisha wanted to donate too..So i agree to be his penjaga so that he can donate but too..bad under age he only 16..at least need to be 17...He and Rechel went around Financial Park while I go through the process of getting my blood pressure...blah..blah...and they arrive before the needle went into my skin... This is the first time that I have been so noisy during my blood donation..what can I do..Elisha my joker bro there..so talk loh... I promise that next year when he can donate already...I will request for a new blood donation book and both of us will compete to see who managed to donated 50 times first...hehhe...sure I win wan...KL always have blood donation....



After blood donation, we went back to the shop. Then I remember that I wanted to buy some apples for my vanilla shakes..so me, Elisha and Rechel went to giant to buy some apples.. then I saw a nice teddy bear but I was not sure if I wanted to buy...last one left...I carry the teddy around giant while I was walking to the fruits section and to the counter..then at last I decided not to buy..dun no why...but then I was afraid that I should buy...but still didn't buy... then I saw a two christmas tree...took pictures of it (for my 2008 christmas tree picture collection)...



Oh ya btw, Elisha was bugging me the whole trip to go back because he wants to get his phone...girl friend message konon...heheh..hahah...bro also grow up liao...!

After going to giant..I went to a shop where I always shop for chocolate and wine..that's right Sky Park....what attracted me there was the teddy bear..wanted to survey price and see if there are anything nice present to buy for christmas...beside selling chocolate and wine..that shop also sells nice soft toys.



After looking at the toys...I realised that the price here are much more expensive. Then after messy with the teddy bears for a while more...I took picture of two more christmas tree for my collection..



There were a few more small cute christmas tree in the shop but my phone run out of memory and Elisha keep bugging me to go home... Ingnoring him...I walk to the chocolate section...like always..in the shop..I was greeted with mountain and mountain of chocolate...and also some very good offer...



No worries...I will buy some chocolate back for you all went I go back to KL..just that you all need to share share cause my budget very low this month...holiday mah..no..pocket money..hehehhe....Wine section next....



I like this shop very much..it is not because it sells chocolate or wine but because there are a lot of interesting things sold here...and the way they arrange the things and the mood they managed to create..makes me like to spend time there..the music they play are also great....

I looked after the shop in the afternoon while my siblings had their lunch. Then at last to Elisha relieve..Yes we went back...lol... I updated my blog...check my mails again...had my vanilla shake which was horrible if it is mix with papaya...awwww...terrible...horrible..vegetable...

Then at four..off to church for praise and worship practice...arrived there early...so I sat at the bench outside the santuary.....in one of the room were some of my younger youth member..having their guitar lesson. Then..out came three dogs..yup...my church dogs...they are super friendly men...lick me all over my leg.. till I need to stomp my feet to scare them away.. they are known as blackie(the mother), darker (cause it's colour is darker than blackie) and lighter (cause it's colour is lighter than blackie)....



Next..went back home..cook... then went and fetch Samuel and Abigail back home...then I started blooging loh...Elisha came back from youth meeting...and...and...we played fire...it has been a long time since we played fire..heheh...since my parents are not at Labuan...so...heheh...enjoy the video clips...



So that was my day....

Happy and tired..

Anna

No comments: