Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

29 December 2008

Wondering.....

I have been reading a few posts on blogspot about coming back to KL to study. It seems to me that every post seem to be sad. All posts express about missing their family.. even my own post about returning back to KL talks about me missing my friends back at Labuan.

Must people always think about the things they cannot get or things they will not be able to enjoy? Would not it be nice if all the posts talk about how they can't wait for the new semester to open because there are just so much things that can just happen. It will be fun to explore new places, things and ideas. Doing things one never dream of doing, eating food that you have never tasted, archiving dreams that you think will never happen. Meeting wonderful people in your life..that maybe the best thing that has ever happen...

Maybe people are just afraid of things that they are not sure of. Afraid that things that will take place in the future will be bad. or maybe they are just too comfortable with their present life, so they dun want to change anything..hoping that life will continue as it has always been.

Yesterday, pastor shared about how water crystal change according to their surrounding. Beautiful water crystals were form when the water are place in a happy situation where positive words and thoughts occur. While ugly crystals were form when the water are place in places where negative words and events happen like sadness, anger, hate...etc...

Well, if you have ever learn science, I'm sure sure that you have learn the 78% of our body is made up of water. So I would encourage everyone to think and dwell on how good your life would be in the future. Think about great things that can happen in your life. I know...the feeling of leaving home... but why not we just think that by leaving home to study, we will be able to change the living condition of our family when we grad later.... so lets have a positive attitude towards the new semester.

Let us fill our body and mind with beautiful and pretty crystals!

Enjoy your new semester! Happy New Year!
Anna.....

3 comments:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

I don't need beautiful crystal water. For some reasons, I am beautiful enough:)

And, the bad things in my body... My liver and kidney will take care of them...

They are my beautiful organs...

Anna, I don't have presents for y'all...I have my hand-made card but I dun know y'all want it or not.

annalouis87 said...

Dear....
my meaning is. When good things and events happen around...a person will feel good...and the other way round...dun tell me you wanna feel depress everyday...i don't...cards...just pass it to us...I'm happy to take it...cheers!

annalouis87 said...

Oh ya btw...if you dun need beautiful crystal water..then your liver and kidney need to work extra extra hard to remove the bad things which are replacement of the beautiful crystal...
hahahahwahahah....yo! chill! just be happy..smile more...