Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

21 December 2008

My 100th post....

I slept at 10pm and woke up at 12.30am. Then I could not sleep again. I toss around my bed for 1 hour before making up my mind to do something more productive. So I lay in bed I think more about my sketch prsentation tomorrow at the children church party. Change a bit of the plot...think of the words to use...decide what expression I should use and a few more method to allow the children to interact more.....That is a good thing about working alone..you can change the storyline any time..wkkkakakkak...

Then at 2am I took out the prop that I have made and look at it trying to make it look nicer and this is the end product. Simple and simple janji the children know that it is a present.

The objective of my sketch is to make the children understand that God sent us his beloved son because He loves us. The story is very simple...it is about a girl ("Anna" as you can see the name on the present). That receive a present on christmas day. The weird thing about the card she received is that it only had the word John 3:16 beside her name. Opening her present, she discover a bible and turn to passage. The story stops there... Then moi will use three balloon to explain God's love and how it will never stops growing and how to share God's love with your friends. Then end.

All the best to moi! Merry Christmas!

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: