Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

07 December 2008

Is it possible...?



The above movie is called boys and girls. I just finish watching the movie today. It is a story about two best friends a girl and a boy that were best friends. The girl would always go on dates with different boys and she would always be hurt by the boy she date. The boy on the other hand was waiting for the right girl to appear. Both the boy and the girl would share their feelings and hang out together... well then blah... blah... they ended up together..loh...

One question at appear in my mind when I was watching the movie was "Is it possible that a boy and a girl stays as close friend and not end up in a love relationship?"

Well, based on the movie the answer is clearly NO. What do you think?

In my own view...I would say..YES...it is possible..why not possible...then again that is my view only..Hmmm..I do not have any examples or proof of any friends of mine of the opposite sex that have managed to be best friend and not fallen in love with each other..but I still say that it is a yes that is it possible for a girl and a boy to be close friends and not fall in love.

What is your view...vote on the side bar...

Go and watch the movie..it is a nice movie...

Hugs...cheers!,
Anna

No comments: