Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

27 December 2008

New semester...

Tonight at 8.50pm I will be leaving to KL. I'm quite excited to meet my friends...as there has been a few activities that I have plan to do before and during new year.

Then again, I also feel a bit down because I need to leave my family and Labuan. Labuan is such a quite and peaceful island compare to KL that is always busy and noisy. Friends..at Labuan...some of them are just coming back for their holidays...haiz.... may be I will be able to meet them during chinese new year....

Hmmm...what do you think the new semester has install for me... I bet that it will be another great, fun, memorable, adventures semester. Well, how well my semester turn out to be it all depands on me to make it happen...

So...to all my friends at KL...meet you all...let me see...Ya...at church tomorrow.

Cheers!

Anna

No comments: