Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 December 2008

25.12.08

I woke up at 7.30am. Christmas! Yay!...Then I remember..Oopss..need to rush and get ready... I'm playing piano at church today....So I had my shower..... After finished dressing up... I look at the clock..Hmmm..it is only 8am...arrr...it is still early....

So what did I do...? Yay! Wake everyone up... Switch on Christmas songs at the max...wake everyone up...wake the whole neighbourhood up with Christmas Songs...ahhahaha...... Then I jumped on my sisters' bed...and shaked them till they wake up...hahaha....so hyper.....

Soon my mum was looking at me with her..."you better behave yourself Anna" face...hahah..dun care...gave her a kiss and I started to pass everyone the presents that I brought for them.....

By the time the whole family was ready to go for breakfast...I realised it was the time I need to be at church...haiz...missed Christmas breakfast with my family....church starts at 10am...musicians need to be there at 9am...

The sermon was great....Rev. Calvin shared about the reason Jesus was born into this world. After service...hahaha...the youths and me gather and took pictures and more pictures. Btw, Congrats to Reuben and Alvin for being Baptise...welcome to God's family....

From left Susan, Anna, Min Chun and Alex

This is wat will happen when tiba - tiba ppl rushed in to join the shot.

Hmmm...if only I can grow taller then I wouldn't look short when I stand next to Min Chun....lol..

The props use on Christmas Eve for the drama on the birth of Jesus. I like the sheeps. The eyes look like the aliens' eyes that Li Chin always draw...

Wat ca think of this picture? It is taken by me...ignore Alex just focus on the tree...hahahha....

We then went to pizza hut for lunch. Rev Calvin treated us. Thanks Rev.

After lunch, we went to sea sport for a walk. Well, Rev will be leaving Labuan soon. Being transfer to serve in other parts of Malaysia. Min Chun and Ming Han too...moving to KL..haiz... so this might be their last time to take a walk around Labuan...to enjoy the sea view and our company....

Rev. Calvin acting cool...Alex...haiz....like always...rosakkan people's pose...hahahha....lol....

My bro, Alex and me. This shot was taken by Gregory on his new phone give by St.Nick aka his mummy....
This is Alvin. This is the look of too much sunshine in your eyes...hahah...

Funny look..on my face...well...candid shot..by Greg.....

Rev. Calvin

Haiz...Greg is really a paparazzi. I was posing for Loong Ai's camera...he curi curi tangkap dari tepi pula....ah yo...lol...

From bottom Min Han, Min Chun (in red). Second row from the left Elisha, Gregory, Rev. Calvin, Alex, Roland. Third row from the left Aaron, Samuel, Alvin (standing), Adam, Reuben (in Red)

This group photo of the guys...made me realised...there was more guys than gurls in the youth...there was only 4 of us gurl standing by the side......Gurls...gambateh!...bring more gurls to youth...

After spending 2 hours there...we went to Susan's house...buat apa...makan lah...apa lagi...hehehe....

Then we went home. After taking my shower... I fall asleep... when I woke up it was 7pm. At 7.30pm aunty Stella called me..." Anna! Where are you...come to church bring your mummy and your brothers" " Come...we counted your shared when we prepare the food" " Ar? Oh..ok aunty...let me get ready and fetch my mum first.."

I was still so full...the pizza and soto is still swimming in my tummy....haiz....When I arrived at church, everyone were sharing about how Rev. Calvin has been a blessing to the church (Oh ya! It was Rev. Calvin farewell party).

After everyone went back...we young people....ah yo...macam biasa stay back loh...played mafia...till 11pm... then the younger youths..(Ya! 16 years old and below hahah) asked Rev. for permission to sleep over at church. They ask us, the older youths( 17 years old and above) wanna join or not... I look at Loong Ai, she looked at me...I looked at Alex, he looked at me... " Nah! We had our shared of sleeping over at church when we were your age...enjoy!"

After a few more rounds of mafia... Alex sent me back home.... Hmm...so here I am blogging on how my Christmas 2008 has been.... Cheers!

Tummy still very full....

Thank God for His Son! Amen....LOL!

Anna Louis Tan Ling Ling aka Bell Bell

No comments: