Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

08 December 2008

17 more days to go....

Yay! My parents are back!..

Mummy bought a pair of shoes for me from Kota Kinabalu(KK). Mum told me that the sales at KK was not bad and she asked me if I wanted to go...

At nightaround 8pm after closing the shop. Me,Samuel, Elisha, Abigail, Rechel and Mummy went to 3 super market to buy shorts for Elisha. Elisha will be leaving to KL tomorrow for the 2010 Youth Olympic training...So proud to have him as my bro...ya he can be a pain in the ass sometimes..but I still love him...

During the shopping trip I like always managed to take a few pictures of christmas trees....





Today..it was so bored at the shop...today is Hari Raya Qurban so not many people go kai kai only those pendatang tanpa izin(pti) ramai...so..bored..so I did wat Li Chin always do.. hehhe...take SS pictures...





Oh ya...My mum buy one vietnam dress for my sis tonight..only Rm 5....hhahah...super cheap...so I pinjam from my sis to pakai...saja..nothing to do...



What do you think...look like aunty right..lol..hehehe...

17 days more to christmas...
Anna..

2 comments:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

nah...u look short in that vietnamese dress, so u look more like a kid! hahaha.

annalouis87 said...

Aww...thanks for the true...hahah..btw..no more vietnamese suit my sis burn it on the iron...now she feels so bad...mum gonna shop around something else for her...