Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

03 December 2008

Tuition....

Hmmm... was just wondering if I'm suitable to be a teacher.

Yesterday I gave my first tuition class in the year 2008 to two students; Jonathan and Adip.
Every quiet...maybe because they dun relly know me yet...they do the work that I ask them to do...

How nice if all students are like them so good...maybe that is just the first impression...

3 times a week...ya I can handle that...3 more students will be joining soon...those 3 are not really well behave...I saw how my mum handle them...I can do it!...only 1 month...experience is more important....

Looking forward to learn something new!
Anna.

No comments: