Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

31 December 2008

The end of 2008...

Today is 31st December 2008. The last day of the year 2008. Phew...what a year it has been. Having a great family and friends has made 2008 an enjoyable and awesome year for me. Looking back at the days in 2008 remains me of how my life has changed a bit here and there, gone through a wonderful and great journey.


For today’s quiet time with God the scripture that I was meditating on was 2 Tim 4:7 “I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith.” Indeed the race in the year 2008 has been a good one. The ups and downs have open up my eyes to look at things in a different way. Interacting with people shows me that I have plenty of things to learn to make me achive my dreams in life.


My walk with God has been quite a great one. I cannot deny that I do face some problems in doing my quiet time with God most of the time. Well, you know...want to sleep more...hahaha...But indeed I have seen God’s blessing and assurance in the 2008. I have seen how He blessed my family financial. The hope that He puts into my heart made me eager to live life each day to the full. The joy that fills my heart puts a smile on my face as I wake up each morning and goes through hard times in life. I’m also happy to see that God has in some small ways used me to bless the people around me. It always feels great to be use by God, to be His clay and to allow Him to shape your life according to His plan.

Studies? Hmmm... Since the new semester starts at the end of the year...well...what can I say... so far...My result not bad...I think...will try to better this semester...

What else...family...yap... there are still those once in a while screaming at each other... that shows that we are still communicating... still care for each other...still love... and are still in each other’s live....

Friends? Awesome... getting to know more people each year. Close friends hard to find...but I’m happy to say I found mine...hehehe....

Love life? ...dun know...will see what 2009 has install....hahaha....

I’m happy with 2008. I spend it doing the things I wanted to do. I learn new things. See new stuff. Eat new food. Went to new places. The happy, sad, hard, easy, fun time has really created wonderful memories that I would always cherished. In just a few more hours....I will have to say... bye bye...to 2008 and welcome 2009.

Last post for the year 2008.

2008 it is time to pass the baton on...

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: