Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

30 December 2008

First class...

I went to my first class for this semester today at 9.30am. Everything went well. Meet my friends... catch up with things going on with them. The class went well...till the lecture started to give comments about our last semester result...haiz...yup did demotivated me a little...not sure it some of the comments were about me....

Yesterday....I wanna say a big thank you to Alan and Weiliem for forcing me to go out with them. I ended up having a great time with them. Too...bad I didn't managed to buy the things I need... Hmmm.... maybe friday will go Midvalley....will see how...

Anna. Cheers!

No comments: