Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

14 November 2008

After exams....

Phew.... Am I glad that exam is over... yaya...i know it is kinda of late to express my happiness that exam is over, but what the hack...this is my blog I can say anything I want...Muahahha.....

The pass two days has been very tiring... after exam on 12 Nov... me, li chin and alan went to sungai wang to have lunch.. funny right... go so far to have lunch.. rainning somemore leh.... why? Well, because we loved Colis so much that we travel all the way to Low Yat on a rainy day to buy her birthday present....

After getting Colis present, we took a bus U47 to Leisure Mall....and then to Taman Coughnut(dun know how to spell) for the longest pasar malam.... there were more stall there(der!) it was interesting going to a new pasar malam... there was a few new things to see... I didn't know that there could be so many flavours for tau fu far....cool right!... enjoyed that night....

The next day, 13 Nov.... me, Li Chin, Alan and Weiliem went to Sunway for ice skating.... I was nervous at first... because I'm not sure if I still remember how to skate.... but when I step on the ice... hey..no bad I could balance....I enjoyed ice skating that day.....yup! I fell down around 6 times in the ice arena...( have a bruise on my left leg.Ouch!)..We then had lunch at BBQ Bar Plaza.....

Then at 6.30pm Sherene picked moi, fish, colis and andrew for Cg... but before that we went for treasure hunt to looked for printing works... to get the cg bulletin... Cg was fun that night... I was still nervous leading praise and worship that night...

After Cg... I followed Hazel to church to blow balloons... in total... we blew 150 balloons... we got back to college at 2.30am... I was so hungry... thank God... for fish's popiah.. and Colis birthday cake....after eating and changing.... i fell on the bed and got up today at 10.45....Thank God for everything....

BTW, Happy Birthday Zhong Weng aka Colis...

Ready for Emerge Junior....

Anna

No comments: